The Scrum or stand-up is a daily meeting for the team to briefly review progress, talk about any blockers, and share their plans for the day. Usually the team stand up during the meeting, which encourages everyone to 'keep it short'. stakeholdermap.com
Rules of the Daily Scrum
- It must start on time.
- Anyone can join, but only the core team speak.
- The meeting lasts 15 minutes max.
- It must start at the same time and in the same location everyday.
See what is in the Template! Check out the Contents complete with Hints and Tips on how to use.
Check out the contents below or Grab the template now!
The contents of the Daily Scrum Template
Provide information on the project and document:
- Project Name and Reference
- Project Manager
- Document Date
- Version number
Under each WEEK tab there is space to record each team member's answer to the meeting questions. We suggest showing the scrum template on screen during the meeting, so that each person is able to buy-in to your write up of their answers.
For each person and day of the week there is space to enter answers to:
- What did you do yesterday?
- What are you doing today?
- Is there anything blocking you?
Fields are provided for Monday to Friday, but you can easily add the weekend if you need to.
Daily Scrum Template
Excel download - Daily Scrum Template (.xls)
Excel download - Daily Scrum Template (.xlsx)
OpenDocument Spreadsheet download - Daily Scrum Template (.ods)
Other Agile Templates to download
- Burndown Chart Template
- Agile Communications Plan Template
- Deployment Plan Template
- Product Backlog Template
- Sprint Backlog Template
- Sprint Retrospective Template
- User Story Template
- Project Management Templates