Discussion process BPM example
This is a BPM for a discussion process using email and conference call. It shows the following BPM elements: activities, timers, decisions, start event, end event, annotations, data associations, sequence flows, and data, and a parallel gateway.
Click to see larger image.
BPMN used in this Discussion Process
- Allow 1 week for the discussion of the Issues through e-mail or calls
- The Sub-Process will repeat of the Discussion Over variable is False
- This Task returns the value of the Discussion Over to True or False
- Issue Voting List [0 to 5 issues]
- Start event
- Timer Intermediate Events
- Delay 6 days from Announcement
- Moderate E-mail Discussion 7 Days
- Call in Discussion Week? - Yes - Wait until Thursday, 9am
- End event
- Gateway - Conference Call in Voting Week?
- Parallel Gateway
- Announce Issues for Discussion
- Check Calendar for Conference Call
- Moderate E-mail Discussion
- E-Mail Discussion Deadline Warning
- Moderate Conference Call Discussion
- Evaluate Discussion Progress
If you liked this page, feel free to recommend us!