Car hire business process model (BPM)
This is a segment of a business process for hiring a car. It shows lanes, tasks and connectors using the Talend Platform. The activities are:
- Enter user and dates,
- Get client information,
- Get available cars,
- Select car,
- Submit car reservation,
- Get confirmation and Show reservation.
Click to see a larger image.
This model was created by MaitreCoq (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
BPMN used in this Car Hire example
- Start event
- Sequence Flows
- Enter user and dates (User Task)
- Get Client Information (Service Task)
- Get Service Tasks (Service Task)
- Select Car (User Task)
- Submit Car Reservation (Service Task)
- Get confirmation (Service Task)
- Show reservation (User Task)
If you liked this page, feel free to recommend us!