> General Management Resources
General Management resources
General Management is the management of the enterprise as a whole. These links relate to general principles of management.
- Advancing Women, Leveling the playing field” for women in careers and business
Advancing Women.com helps women break through the “glass ceiling”, providing career and business strategy, tools and resources to support women’s career, business and leadership goals, and work-life balance.
- Free Management Library (SM)
Online Integrated Library for Personal, Professional and Organization Development.
- Management Today
Management Today magazine.
- Chartered Management Institute
More and more managers are turning to CMI for practical, no-nonsense support that helps them make better, faster, smarter decisions.
- Institute for Management Excellence Home Page
The Institute for Management Excellence offers practical tools for business and corporate clients. We combine creativity with proven approaches to solve complex business challenges.
- Management Portal by Recklies Management Project
Management Portal with information on management related topics - themanager.org
- Managementplein, business portal, management sites: leadership, art, humor, reference, career etc.
Managementplein, business portal with informative English and Dutch management sites: leadership, finance, art, humor, references, career, health, communication, holiday, going out, it etc.
- General Management - Harvard Business School
The General Management Unit is concerned with the leadership and management of the enterprise as a whole. This concern encompasses:
- the personal values and qualities of effective general managers and enterprise leaders;
- the philosophies, values, and strategies that inform successful enterprises; and
- the relation of enterprise to the broader community and other external constituencies.
If you liked this page, feel free to share it!