Linking to, citing or reproducing stakeholdermap.com content
Please choose the type of permission you would like:
Permission to Reproduce or Republish stakeholdermap.com content
When you ask for permission to use stakeholdermap.com content it makes us happy, because it means the content is useful. So we welcome appropriate reproduction of stakeholdermap.com material, and usually give permission free of charge. But before you use our material you must ask permission as our material is protected by copyright law.
This includes use of our material on the internet, including, but not limited to: websites, blogs, forums, VLEs, moodles, content sharing sites etc.
When we refer to stakeholdermap.com Material we mean anything on stakeholdermap.com or stakeholder.co.uk including, but not limited to:
- Images and diagrams
- web pages
- Interactive content and
Don't be afraid to ask permission, we usually approve appropriate use and we generally just ask for a reference and link back to stakeholdermap.com.
To use our material for your publication or organization, contact us
with details of your request.
Images with embed code
Many of the images on stakeholdermap.com have copy and paste code which you can use to embed the image on your website or blog. Where this code is available you are free to reproduce the image, but please don't change the code. Right click an image to check for embed code.
Permission to Link to stakeholdermap.com
You are welcome to link to www.stakeholdermap.com
as long as your material (including blogs, content posted on article sites or social media sites or material posted on content sharing sites) does not violate any law, contain adult content, or tarnish the stakeholdermap.com brand.
We reserve the right to withdraw this permission for any reason and at any time.
Citation of Stakeholdermap.com content
In copyright law, there is a concept of fair use, also known as; free use, fair dealing, or fair practice. Stakeholdermap.com provides publicly available published content, which we hope is useful to a wide range of people and we give permission to use single quotations of up to 100 words in length provided you observe the points below.
This permission doesn't include images and diagrams please request permission or use the image embed code before using this content:
- Unless otherwise stated, stakeholdermap.com must be credited as the author of the material.
- Stakeholdermap.com must be acknowledged in any quotation, and a link should be provided to the source article.
- In some cases, articles may use material copyrighted by another party, or may use trade or service marks belonging to another party. Where this is the case, you must seek the permission of the ultimate owner of this intellectual property.
- Citations should not violate any law, cause offense or tarnish stakeholdermap.com in any way.
- We reserve the right to withdraw permission for the use of stakeholdermap.com content if either this permission or the material is, in our opinion, abused. This right will not be unreasonably exercised.
Recommended Reference/Bibliography List Format
If you are referencing a stakeholdermap.com resource or web-page as part of a bibliography list, we recommend using the Harvard System as follows.
stakeholdermap.com. (Year). Article/Resource Title. [Online]. Available from: https://www.stakeholdermap.com/full-URL. [Accessed: Date].
stakeholdermap.com. (2016). Stakeholder Analysis [Online]. Available from: https://www.stakeholdermap.com/stakeholder-analysis.html. [Accessed: May 11, 2016].
If you liked this page, feel free to share it!