This Work Breakdown Structure
is for a Construction project. It represents the first step in scheduling, which is to breakdown the work. This example separates the work into logical areas or Work Packages. It includes site preparation, ground beams, flooring, brickwork, electricity, plumbing and finishes.
Click to see larger image. To see the entire WBS download the visio or PDF
1 Construction Work Breakdown structure text version
1.2 Site prep
1.3 Pile Caps/Ground Beams
1.3.1 Cut-off Piles and Blinding
1.3.2 Formwork & rebar
1.4 Structural Steel
1.4.1 Erect Steel Frame
1.4.2 Holorib Floors
1.6 Floor Slab
1.6.1 Sub-base & Blinding
1.6.2 Formwork & Concrete
1.7.1 External Brickwork
1.7.2 Internal Brickwork
1.8 M & E Services
Download this Construction Project WBS
Don't have Visio?
Don't have Visio? Use Lucidchart
You can import this WBS to Lucidchart
for Free! Follow these simple steps:
- Download the Visio file
- Sign-up for a free Lucidchart account
- On the "My Documents" page, click the "Import" dialogue box and select "Import Visio."
- Select the file or drag and drop and click "Import."
- Click "View Document" to see your WBS
Sign-up for Lucidchart for free!
- Lucidchart makes creating a WBS easy!
- You can collaborate with anyone from anywhere
- Link your data to your WBS diagram
- Integrate with Jira
- Add video to your WBS!
- 1000+ Customizable templates