A Critical Path Method technique to calculate the late finish dates and late start dates for the schedule activities. Determined by working backward through the schedule model from the project's end date. The end date may be calculated in a forward pass or set by the client or sponsor. See also schedule network analysis.
See all project management words
Methodology specific dictionaries / glossaries
- View the Agile Dictionary
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Dictionary
- Prince 2 glossary of terms
- Full ITIL glossary of terms
- See also Risk Management Dictionary.