Project Management Dictionary of Terms - indexA - Z Dictionary of terms for Project Management. Index of pages in the glossary.
- A - Acceptance Criteria to Authority
- B - Backward Pass to Business Process Manager (BPM)
- C - Change to Customer
- D - Decision Tree Analysis to Duration
- E - Early Finish Date to Event
- F - Failure Mode and Effect Analysis to Functional Organisation
- G - Gantt Chart to guidelines
- H - Hammock task to Hyperlink
- I - i-j notation to ITIL
- J - Job Description to Just-In-Time
- K - Kaizen to Knowledge
- L - Labor, Equipment, Material to Logical Relationship
- M - Manage Project Team to Monte Carlo Analysis
- N - Near-Critical Activity to Node
- O - Operations to Output
- P - Parametic to Projectized Organization
- Q - Qualitative Risk Analysis to Quantitative Risk Analysis
- R - Records Management to Root Cause Analysis
- S - Saved Search to System
- T - Target Completion Date to Triple Constraint
- U - Uncontrollable Risks to User Group
- V - Validation to Voice of the Customer
- W - Z - War Room to Zero Float
Other DictionariesAgile Dictionary.
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) glossary of terms.
PRINCE2 glossary of terms.
Risk Management Dictionary.