The project schedule communicates the planned dates and resources for the work that needs to be performed in graphical form (usually a Gantt Chart). The project schedule should contain 100% work associated with delivering the project scope. Without the schedule the project manager can't manage, monitor or control the project progress.
See all project management words
Methodology specific dictionaries / glossaries
- View the Agile Dictionary
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Dictionary
- Prince 2 glossary of terms
- Full ITIL glossary of terms
- See also Risk Management Dictionary.