Prince2 Project Product Description
The Project Product Description is a special form of Product Description that defines what the project must deliver in order to gain acceptance. It is used to:
- Gain agreement from the user on the project's scope and requirements
- Define the customer's quality expectations
- Define the acceptance criteria, method and responsibilities for the project.
Project Product Description Mindmap
Project Product Description in Word and PDF
Download this template is in Microsoft Word or PDF.
Contents of the Project Product Description
- Project information
- Revision History
- Development Skills Required
- Customer's Quality Expectations
- Acceptance Criteria
- Project Level Quality Tolerances
- Acceptance Method
- Acceptance Responsibilities
Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2009. All rights reserved. Material is reproduced with the permission of AXELOS.
If you liked this page, feel free to recommend us!