Stakeholder Analysis - list of articles and how to guides
- How to conduct a Stakeholder Analysis
Basic Stakeholder Analysis method
- The Basic Stakeholder Analysis Technique is a great way to quickly assess stakeholder sentiment.
BPM Stakeholder Analysis
- Business Process Management is a continuous process of business improvement through process modelling. This stakeholder Analysis technique is specificially designed for BPM.
Stakeholder Analysis for your Career
- we all have a number of stakeholders who we work with every day even if we are not focussing on a particular project. The power/interest matrix is great for managing your own stakeholders, this article shows how you .
Example Stakeholder Analysis
- To see how these powerful stakeholder analysis techniques work in practice let's look at an example based on a CRM software implementation project.
Stakeholder Analysis: key players
- how to recognise stakeholders who are key players.
Power interest matrix
- This guide shows you how to analyse stakeholders by influence and interest and includes a Stakeholder Analysis template.
- This is an overview of the key variations of the stakeholder matrix. This grid or quadrant format is a simply, but very effective way of managing stakeholders. Key examples are described in this article.
Stakeholder Mind Map
- A interactive mindmap showing the stakeholders for a software implementation project.
- Keeping Stakeholders happy using the Pleasure and Displeasure List.
- Learn how to dentify stakeholders power bases and their directions of interest using this powerful stakeholder analysis technique based Eden and Ackermann's 'star diagrams'.
- Learn about the theory of Stakeholder Salience and how to apply it in your stakeholder management.
Stakeholder Analysis Software
- How to use GroupMap software to complete your stakeholder analysis online.
Stakeholder Analysis Video
- This video tutorial on Stakeholder Analysis explains how to analyse stakeholders by power/influence versus interest.
If you liked this page, feel free to share it!