Publish your Project or Stakeholder Management articles with us!
Submit a Management article
Send us your original article about Stakeholder or Project Managment or any other management topic. We want to publish well written, useful content for Project Management, Communications, Stakeholder Management and other Business professionals.
ATTENTION NO SPONSORED POSTS, NO GUEST BLOGS we don't publish marketing, sponsored or guest content. Please don't ask. If you want to include a link to anything other than a linkedin profile then you are a marketing/SEO blogger. Our readers don't need content that pushes a product or service, they just want high quality information on project and stakeholder management.
What can I write about?
Anything related to Project or Stakeholder Management. This includes relevant software, and could include information from other areas that is relevant e.g. law for project managers
or influencing skills for managing project teams
. Here are some more ideas:
- Change Management
- Cost management and human resource planning
- Industry guidelines e.g. constructions, engineering or software projects
- Time planning (scheduling)
- Scope Management
- Lessons learned
- Monitoring and control
- Procurement and contracting
- Project close
- Project initiation
- Project teams, management, performance, building
- Project direction
- Project management careers
- Project performance
- Program Management
- Risk Management
- Software, tools and templates
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Stakeholder Communication
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Stakeholder Planning
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Stakeholder Monitoring
- Stakeholder Software
- Stakeholder Theory
Need more information? See our guidelines for writers
Why write for stakeholdermap. com?
As one of our expert writers, you will benefit from:
- A link to your linkedin profile. Giving an immediate lift to your profile ranking.
- Your name and credentials at the top of the web page and a bio at the end of the page.
- Images or video. You may include video and/or images in your article.