Writer guidelines for stakeholdermap.com
Writing articles and tutorials for stakeholdermap.com could increase your visibility and reputation. We only publish high quality content from experts in project, programme and stakeholder management.
Articles that we need
- Well written and well structured articles, tutorials
- Well produced high quality video tutorials, guides
- Content that adds value, it provides useful, accurate information
- Articles or tutorials relevant project or stakeholder management. What can I write about?
Content must be
- Be grammatically correct
- In English
- Useful & informative
- Must be original and must be your own work
- Must not be published elsewhere on the web
- Must be referenced/citations
What we don’t need
- Duplicate content. If your article is already on the web please don’t submit it.
- Chatty blog posts
- Opinion pieces
- Content not relevant to project or stakeholder management e.g. mortgages, knitting, care of kittens
Contributor Terms and Conditions
When submitting an article you will be asked to agree to the Contributor Terms and Conditions. Please read this carefully as you will be bound by the terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions for contributers
What can I write about?
Anything related to Project or Stakeholder Management. This includes relevant software, and could include information from other areas that is relevant e.g. law for project managers or influencing skills for managing project teams
. Here are some more ideas:
- Change Management
- Cost management and human resource planning
- Industry guidelines e.g. constructions, engineering or software projects
- Time planning (scheduling)
- Scope Management
- Lessons learned
- Monitoring and control
- Procurement and contracting
- Project close
- Project initiation
- Project teams, management, performance, building
- Project direction
- Project management careers
- Project performance
- Program Management
- Risk Management
- Software, tools and templates
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Stakeholder Communication
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Stakeholder Planning
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Stakeholder Monitoring
- Stakeholder Software
- Stakeholder Theory
Number of words
The minimum 200 words maximum 1000. If you can't keep to 1000 consider splitting the article into a series, but make sure each article can be read alone i.e. that it contains useful information.
Can I use images or video?
Yes, but they must be your own work or you must have permission for any material not owned by you. Images and video can only be used to add value to your contribution. A video on its own or an article with mostly images will not be accepted.
Frequency of articles
There is no requirement to deliver articles at a set time or set frequency.
If you liked this page, feel free to share it!