ITIL Dictionary of Terms - index of pagesA - Z Dictionary of terms for ITIL. Index of pages in the glossary.
- A - acceptance to availability plan
- B - back-out to business unit
- C - call to customer-facing service
- D - dashboard to driver
- E - early life support (ELS) to external service provider
- F - facilites management to functional escalation
- G to H - gap analysis to hot standby
- I - identity to ITIL
- J to K - job description to known error record
- L - lifecycle to live environment
- M - maintainability to monitoring
- N - near-shore to notional charging
- O - objective to overhead
- P - pain value analysis to PRojects IN Controlled Environments (PRINCE2)
- Q - qualification to quick win
- R - RACI to running costs
- S - Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) to system management
- T - tactical to Type III service provider
- U - underpinning contract (UC) to utility
- V - validation to vulnerability
- W - warm standby to workload
This is the official Dictionary of terms for ITIL, which is a set of practices for IT Service Management. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2012. All rights reserved. Material is reproduced with the permission of AXELOS
Other DictionariesAgile Dictionary.
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) glossary of terms.
PRINCE2 glossary of terms.
Risk Management Dictionary.