Prince2 Configuration Management Strategy
A Configuration Management Strategy is used to identify how, and by whom, the project's products will be controlled and protected. It answers the questions:
- How and where the project's products will be stored
- What storage and retrieval security will be put in place
- How the products and the various versions and variants of these will be identified
- How changes to products will be controlled
- Where responsibility for configuration management will lie (prince2).
Prince2 Configuration Management Strategy Mindmap
Configuration Management Strategy in Word and PDF
Download this template is in Microsoft Word or PDF.
Contents of the Prince2 Configuration Management Strategy
- Project information
- Revision History
- Configuration Management Procedure
- Issue and Change Control Procedure
- Tools and Techniques
- Timing of Configuration Management and Issue and Change Control Activities
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Scales for Priority and Severity
Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2009. All rights reserved. Material is reproduced with the permission of AXELOS.
Office of Government Commerce (2009), Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2: 2009 Edition
, London: TSO
If you liked this page, feel free to recommend us!