Prince2 End Project Report
An End Project Report is used during project closure to review how the project performed against the version of the Project Initiation Documentation used to authorize it. It also allows the:
- Passing on of any lessons that can be usefully applied to other projects
- Passing on of details of unfinished work, ongoing risks or potential product modifications to the group charged with future support of the project's products in their operational life (Prince2).
Prince2 End Project Report Mindmap
End Project Report in Word and PDF
Download this template is in Microsoft Word or PDF.
Contents of the Prince2 End Project Report
- Project information
- Revision History
- Project Manager's report
- Review of the Business Case
- Review of Project Objectives
- Review of Team Performance
- Lessons Report
- Review of Products
Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2009. All rights reserved. Material is reproduced with the permission of AXELOS.
Office of Government Commerce (2009), Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2: 2009 Edition
, London: TSO
If you liked this page, feel free to recommend us!