A Product Description is used to:
- Understand the detailed nature, purpose, function and appearance of the product
- Define who will use the product
- Identify the sources of information or supply for the product
- Identify the level of quality required of the product
- Enable identification of activities to produce, review and approve the product
- Define the people or skills required to produce, review and approve the product.
Product Description Mindmap
Product Description in Word and PDFDownload this template is in Microsoft Word or PDF.
Contents of the Product Description
- Project information
- Revision History
- Format and Presentation
- Development Skills Required
- Quality Criteria
- Quality Tolerance
- Quality Method
- Quality Skills Required
- Quality Responsibilities
Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2009. All rights reserved. Material is reproduced with the permission of AXELOS.