A RACI is a simple widely recognized tool for defining roles and responsibilities. Each task or activity is listed and those who are either Responsible, Accountable, Consulted or Informed are identified for each task. stakeholdermap.com
This is a FREE RACI Template in Excel and PDF. The template is fully editable with Excel and can be edited to suit your requirements. See what is in the Template! Check out the a contents.
Check out the contents below or Grab the template now!
The contents of the RACI TemplateProject manager name:
RACI categories / keyR - Person responsible for the task
A - Person responsible for the task
C - Consulted
I - Kept Informed
|Task||[Name of person or department]||[Name of person or department]||[Name of person or department]||[Name of person or department]||[Name of person or department]||[Name of person or department]|
|[Enter task or activity]||[R]||[A]||[C]||[I]|
RACI Chart Template
Excel 97 - 2003 download - RACI chart TEMPLATE (xls)
Excel download - RACI chart TEMPLATE (xlsx)
OpenDocument Spreadsheet download - RACI chart TEMPLATE (ods)
Read more on RACI Charts
Project Templates to download
- Project Management Templates - View our collection of FREE templates for Project Managers
- MS Project schedules - Get a ready made Microsoft Project Plan for your Project.
- Prince2 Templates - All of the Prince2 Templates available here for FREE.
- Risk Register template - Download a free Risk Register Template for managing your risks.
- Software Project Plan - Get a ready Made Microsoft Project Plan for your Software Implementation Project.
- WBS examples - 22 Examples of real world Work Breakdown Structures.