This template uses 4 worksheets or tabs, one for each log. Dropdown menus are provided for risk probability, impact and status, and for the status of actions, issues and decisions. Each of the menus can be easily changed in the 'Dropdowns' tab. In each worksheet there is example text to help you.
The template is fully editable with Excel and can be converted or changed to suit your project requirements. The contents of the template are shown below.
The contents of the RAID log Template in Excel
Field Description and Tips to Complete
- Project name
- Project manager
- Project ID
- Project sponsor
- Action number
- Date raised
- Action by
- Risk number
- Date identified
- Preventative actions
- Contingent actions
- Actions by
- Target date
- Issue number
- Target date
- Decision number
- Date decision made
- Approver / decision maker
- Evidence (when decision made e.g. meeting details, or email title and date)
Download this template!
Excel 97 - 2003 download - RAID log (.xls)
Excel download - RAID log (.xlsx)
OpenDocument Spreadsheet download - RAID log (.ods)
Project Templates to download
- Sample Project Charter - FREE example from a real software project
- Excel Project Plan - FREE excel Gantt Chart template for project planning
- WBS Checklist - Download a Free checklist for reviewing Work Breakdown Structures
- Project Management Templates - View our collection of FREE templates for Project Managers
- MS Project schedules - Get a ready made Microsoft Project Plan for your Project.
- Risk Register template - Download a free Risk Register Template for managing your risks.
- Software Project Plan - Get a ready Made Microsoft Project Plan for your Software Implementation Project.
- Sample Statement of Work - Writing a SOW is challenging! That is why we are sharing this free example!
- WBS examples - 22 Examples of real world Work Breakdown Structures.